December 2nd in Gennett History, 1932: Jess Hillard recorded “Blue Yodel No. 10 (Ground Hog Rootin’ In My Back Yard)” in Richmond. It appeared on Champion 16525. Hillard sang and played guitar.
- December 2nd in Gennett History, 1932: Jess Hillard Recorded “Blue Yodel No. 10 (Ground Hog Rootin’ In My Back Yard)”
- December 1st in Gennett History, 1934: Blind Blake Passed Away
- December 1st in Gennett History, 1930: Gene Autry recorded “A Yodeling Hobo”
- November 29th in Gennett History, 1929: Bert Stock Recorded “Turn on the Heat”
- November 28th in Gennett History, 1925: Bailey’s Lucky Seven Recorded “I Love My Baby (My Baby Loves Me)”
Dig In The Gennett Archives
Gennett TagsApril Arthur Fields Asa Martin August Baby Dodds Bailey's Lucky Seven Benny Krueger Bix Beiderbecke Black Patti Bob Gillette Carson Robison Champion Champion Records Champion Royalty Ledger Charlie Panelli Decca December Dick Voynow Doc Roberts Duke Ellington Ernest Hare February Fiddlin' Doc Roberts Frank Signorelli Gene Autry Gennett Gennett Discography Gennett History Gennett Personal Gennett Recording Card Gennett Records Gennett Sound Effects Gennett Walk of Fame George Brunies George Johnson Hoagy Carmichael Homer Rodeheaver Jack Roth January Jimmy Blythe Jimmy Hartwell Jimmy Lytell Johnny Dodds July June King Oliver's Creole Jazz Band Ladd's Black Aces Lil Hardin Armstrong Loring McMurray Louis Armstrong March May Miff Mole Nathan Glantz New Orleans Rhythm Kings November October Paramount Paramount Records Phil Napoleon Rainbow Records Red Nichols Red Onion Jazz Babies Sam Lanin Scrapper Blackwell September SIlvertone Starr Gennett Superior Supertone Vernon Dalhart Vic Moore Video Wolverine Orchestra Wolverines